Abdie Churchyard Fife CD
Scottish Monumental Inscriptions
Abdie Churchyard, Grange Of Lindores -Fife -Post Code: KY14 6JN
The remains of the old church of Abdie is found at Grange of Lindores, about a mile to the south of Newburgh. Abdie was referred to as Ebedyn, a modem descendant of an old ecclesiastical term denoting a 'shrine' connected with an abbey or monastery.
There are 148 inscriptions from the Churchyard- dating from 1753-2007.
These are available in PDF format to download or CD to purchase